Driveway, Patio & Decking Cleaning
Pro-Smart Herts provide a professional pressure washing service for a variety of hard landscaped surfaces including driveways, patios and pathways. These include:
Our system is ideal for removing surface grime, algae, moss, lichen, weeds and oil stains etc. After cleaning we can then treat the surface with an algaecide/fungicide to inhibit the re-growth of algae and lichen which will help keep the surface cleaner for longer.
Our pressure washing service is available in and around St Albans and all surrounding areas.
We will assess your requirements and provide the best possible service until your driveway or patio is fully cleaned:
- Free site assessment and consultation
- Free, no obligation written quotation
- Weed killing(if required)
- Minor repair work (if feasible)
- Oil stains removal (where necessary)
- Pressure washing, deep cleaning and rinsing down
- Re-sanding using fresh kiln-dried sand (block paving only)
- Application of suitable sealant (optional but recommended)
Once your driveway or patio has been professionally cleaned by Pro-Smart Herts, you might consider having the cleaned area treated with an appropriate sealant.
It's highly recommended that a suitable sealer is applied to the area after cleaning. The graphic below explains the benefits of having sealer applied to block paving. Other sealants and restorative coatings are available for natural stone and tarmac surfaces: